International candidates must submit:
- An authenticated copy of their undergraduate degree certificate or diploma, as well as of the official transcript, together with the corresponding translations done by a translator registered on the Professional Association of Sworn Translators of the Province of Córdoba.
- An updated résumé not exceeding 3 pages in length (do not submit copies of any certificates).
- A cover letter addressed to the Program Director, written in Spanish and explaining the reasons why the candidate wishes to enroll in the program.
- Proof of paid enrollment fee.
- A letter of intent to pay.
- Non-Spanish speaking foreign citizens must submit a Certificate of Spanish: Language and Use (in Spanish, CELU), intermediate or advanced level (Res. 1490/10 by the Honorable University Council).
If you do not live in Córdoba, you can send the documents via certified mail and inform the tracking number. You will receive an email once the documents have been delivered.
FACULTAD DE LENGUAS
SECRETARÍA DE POSGRADO
UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE CÓRDOBA
BLVD. ENRIQUE BARROS S/N (EX AV. VALPARAÍSO)
C. P. 5000 - CÓRDOBA
- Documents will not be accepted after the deadline.
- Scanned documents sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
- Before mailing the documents, please contact the Graduate Student Records Office to check everything is in order.
- If any required documents are missing, pre-registration will be rejected.
- Pre-registration need not be in person.
Ph.D. Degree in Language Sciences:
- Copy of ID
- Dissertation research project (3 hard copies)
- Director's and co-director's résumés
- Director's and co-director's acceptance letters with original signatures
- Certificate of completion of a course on research methodology (original or authenticated copy), and an authenticated copy of the course syllabus, which must include the professor’s name and the year in which the course was taken.
- Certificate of competency in English (original or authenticated copy)
- Certificate of competency in a foreign language other than English (original or authenticated copy)
If any of the last three requirements cannot be satisfied during pre-registration, you must file a note asking for an extension of up to two years.
Graduate Student Records Office
Blvd. Enrique Barros s/n. University Campus.
Tel.: (+54) 351 434-3214/15/16/17/18, ext. 158
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.